Can't display non-flash video on svt.se

• Vivaldi won't display HTML video on svt.se. For example the clip on [url=http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vasternorrland/allt-fler-jarvar-i-skogslandet]this page[/url]. After clicking the play symbol a message appears that I need to activate or download Flash. HTML video works in Safari. I do not have Flash installed. I've tried to disable all addons to no avail. Does it work for other users? Vivaldi 1.0.418.3 OS X 10.9.5

• Works for me, with Vivaldi 1.0.403.24 (Beta 3) (64-bits) on Mavericks…

• That seems to be a problem with that particular web page: On my Mac, the video does play in Safari, but in Firefox, Opera, and Vivaldi I get the "Du behöver aktivera eller ladda ned Flash" message.

• Plays in Vivaldi 1.0.425.3 on OSX 10.9.5. Works in Safari and FF too. I needed to reload the page five times in Chrome. It seems Google translate balks on this page. Eventually, the video played perfectly.

I took a cursory look at the html, but nothing I could notice in the minute I stared at it :D

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.