Sidebar under the url possible?

• Hi got a question... is it possible to move that grey sidebar from the side to the top under the adress bar? like in firefox for example.. or can i set a bookmark symbol bar have that all on the side looks odd to me..

@Exxellero:

Hi
    got a question… is it possible to move that grey sidebar from the side to the top under the adress bar? like in firefox for example.. or can i set a bookmark symbol bar

have that all on the side looks odd to me..

For now, side panels can only be shown on the side, left or right. Of course you can turn that panel off, but OldeOpera users are completely accustomed to having one, and that's one reason for it being there. As for the bookmarks bar on one side or the other, this was a feature of OldeOpera as well, and I and a few others are agitating heavily to get it back. Right now you can only have it on top or bottom (and of course you can set it to show labels, favicons, or both). I REALLY want to have a bookmarks bar that I can set vertically on the right.

Over time, the interface you see here will become more, and more, and more customizable. Eventually, pretty much everything you see will be able to be turned on or off, moved, have buttons added to it or subtracted from it, etc. Watch this space.

• Opera? can u eat that? :P ….just kidding

Thanks so far... and have a good night (or what time u have now)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.