Vivaldi mail - new interface

• Starting this morning immediately after a windows 10 update the "Vivaldi mail - new interface" stopped working, in that I can't see new mail. There is a popup that says that there is no internet connection. However, my internet connect is working just fine. I get the same issue using Chrome. I can access Vivaldi mail with my android cell[strike] and I can access Vivaldi mail using the old-interface.[/strike]

• Over the last 24 hours I have been experiencing problems with the Vivaldi Web Mail. Currently I can't access my INBOX . A message is displayed that says" An error occurred when retrieving message list." "Retry" The Retry simply repeats the same error message. I also see an alert at the top of the Vivaldi screen from time to time saying "No internet Connection" However my internet connection is working.

I can see messages in all of my other folders, but not the INBOX.

Is there a problem with the Vivaldi Web Mail at the server side, or is the problem I am experiencing caused by a local error?

Any info would be appreciated.

• @cliff.gittens:

Over the last 24 hours I have been experiencing problems with the Vivaldi Web Mail. Currently I can't access my INBOX . A message is displayed that says" An error occurred when retrieving message list." "Retry" The Retry simply repeats the same error message. I also see an alert at the top of the Vivaldi screen from time to time saying "No internet Connection" However my internet connection is working.

I can see messages in all of my other folders, but not the INBOX.

Is there a problem with the Vivaldi Web Mail at the server side, or is the problem I am experiencing caused by a local error?

Any info would be appreciated.

you're not alone https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/suggestion-box/190-vivaldi-net-email?start=400
    it would be nice to get a reply from Vivaldi's staff

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.