Bookmark bar fix

• I really enjoy working on Vivaldi browser, kind of reminds me of old Opera (yes, I know it's made by the same people) which was my default browser for years. But recent update introduced something that really annoys me beyond belief. In the "bookmarks bar" right under the address bar, I have a bunch of folders, but in the recent update a function "Add active tab" was added to the dropdown menu. That's great and useful, but the placement of that function is really unfortunate. There isn't a day when I don't add a tab by accident, because I want to click something that is on top of the list in that folder. And there isn't a confirmation for adding a link, so clicking it always results in a new "favorite" that has to be deleted, which you cannot do by "right click&delete" from the dropdown, since right clicking immediately opens that page.

• It is new, so I expect you will get used to it after a while and stop adding bookmarks by accident.

It is a useful function, but would be useless anywhere else, and warnings every time you do something that you intended to do are very bad for workflow. They may be OK for novice users, but no one remains a novice user for very long.

• @Pesala:

It is new, so I expect you will get used to it after a while and stop adding bookmarks by accident.

I usually don't, but when I'm in the middle of something and I get distracted mistakes happen.

@Pesala:

It is a useful function, but would be useless anywhere else, and warnings every time you do something that you intended to do are very bad for workflow. They may be OK for novice users, but no one remains a novice user for very long.

That might be true. But almost no one adds more than a couple favorites at the same time and usually it is just one link every now and then. I really don't think it would be such a disturbance to any work flow to add a confirmation. Unless you literally add a link every few minutes to bookmarks, it won't make that big of a difference to anyone.
    If anything, adding a link by mistake means I need stop what I am doing and delete the added link. I'm fairly certain that brings a whole lot more disturbance to work flow than one extra click.
    Plus it could be possible to disable the message. "Are you sure? YES/NO (click here to disable future warning messages)".

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.