Issues and Suggestions

• At first I'm sorry about my bad English. Issues: Open Vivaldi add tab and remove it. Open a new browser in incognito modus (this is the active browser) and press Ctrl+Shift+T this will add the recently closed tab to the background application. Suggesions: - Right-click on the new tab button should add a tab with url from clipboard. - Developer Tools should be dockable in the browser window. - Mute tab is not working correctly. / "Tab in Ruhemodus versetzen" will stop the sound but I cannot undo it. I've to refresh the tab. I would appreciate if these features are coming.

@TheScripter:

Open Vivaldi add tab and remove it. Open a new browser in incognito modus (this is the active browser) and press Ctrl+Shift+T this will add the recently closed tab to the background application.

You're right that there's an oddity, but it's not specific to when you have a private window in focus. Although both Crtl+Z and Ctrl+Shift+T are assigned by default in Settings to "Reopen Closed Tab", Ctrl+Shift+T works across windows, but Ctrl-Z works per-window. I don't know if this difference in behavior was intentional, but if it was, then there should be separate listings in the Keyboard Shortcuts list for "Open Last Tab Closed in Current Window" and "Open Last Tab Closed in Any Window".
    (On Mac, the same difference exists between the behavior of ⌘Z and ⌘⇧T)

(Note, though, that Private/Incognito windows do not allow reopening of their own closed tabs in any case, by design.)

@TheScripter:

Suggesions:

• Right-click on the new tab button should add a tab with url from clipboard.

By right-click, you mean having that appear in the tab's context menu, right? (Because by itself, right-clicking on a tab is already necessarily reserved as a means of getting said context menu.)
    Note that there is already the ability to click the new tab button, then right-clicking un the address bar and selecting "Paste and go". (Three clicks, instead of the two that I think you're suggesting, but still pretty fast.)

@TheScripter:

• Developer Tools should be dockable in the browser window.

This has been requested by many. If I remember correctly, the Vivaldi team intends to get around to this at some point.

@TheScripter:

• Mute tab is not working correctly. / "Tab in Ruhemodus versetzen" will stop the sound but I cannot undo it. I've to refresh the tab.

I'm confused by the combined mention of Mute Tab and Hibernate Tab ("Tab in Ruhemodus versetzen").

"Hibernate Tab" forces a reload of the background tab on next access. (The name is not ideal – "Hibernate" makes me think of state being saved, since that's the way the word is used regarding PC power modes etc., but in Vivaldi "Hibernate tab" and "Hibernate [all] Background Tabs" actually discards state information, and the tab reloads on next access. I think that's by design.) So using "Hibernate Tab" is not suitable if you have a video open in that background tab and you want to keep your place, or other such state information.

"Mute Tab" works fine for me, however.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.