Conflict With WordPress

• Using Vivaldi. Logged in as WordPress admin. Unable to open dashboard icon (comments, follows, likes - orange button). See spinning blue circle... Hoping to see this fixed.

Must be a Mac-only issue.
    My Vivaldi Beta3 works in Windows 10 with WordPress 4.4.2 + Theme Twenty Fourteen.

• Thanks for letting us know about this and sorry for the trouble. Would you please share which Vivaldi version and Wordpress version do you use so that we can reproduce it and fix it? Also sharing screenshots help us a lot. ;)

@perkins:

Using Vivaldi.
    Logged in as WordPress admin.
    Unable to open dashboard icon (comments, follows, likes - orange button).
    See spinning blue circle…
    Hoping to see this fixed.

• I'm on a Mac, using Wordpress 4.4.2. It works just fine, unless I misunderstood the issue you are facing.

• Hi,
    I'm using the newest version of WordPress (hosted through wordpress.com).
    I've had this problem using each of the recent Vivaldi versions 1.0.403.20 and (today) 1.0.418.3.
    Here are two screenshots: when the orange star is selected, a spinning blue circle appears (and remains visible, spinning); what should happen is that clicking the orange star reveals a list of users who have liked, commented, followed, etc., my site - (perkinsdesigns.com).
    Thank you.

[attachment=2776]123.png[/attachment]

[attachment=2777]234.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• One month later, Vivaldi (1.0.435.40) remains problematic to use as administrator on my WordPress site…no change.

• I'm having the same isssue with wordpress. I can't click on the admin links. I'm running wordpress 4.9.2. :dry:

Using Vivaldi version: 1.0.435.42 () (64-bit)

• Resolved!

I did a fresh install, uninstalling the application AND deleting the Vivaldi profile:
    Go > Go Folder (hold down "alt" key) Library > Application Support > Vivaldi

Then, I installed Vivaldi again and, as a WordPress administrator, everything is working fine!

Now, using Vivaldi as my default browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.