Where are the previous speed dial backgrounds?

• I just upgraded from beta2 to beta3 and I'm missing the very nice desert background image. Where did that go? And while we're at it - where are they stored anyway? I couldn't find them in the program folder.

• Take a look in Settings, Start Page. You can add your own custom image too.

The images are stored in: \Vivaldi\Application\1.0.403.20\resources\vivaldi\resources

[attachment=2737]StartPage.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

You can do a standalone install of the old Beta 2 to re-create these images, and then you can move them from the Application\1.0.344.x\resources\vivaldi\resources file, to
    C:\Users(you)\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.0.403.20\resources\vivaldi\resources

• Did that, thanks. Funny thing is, the thumbnails shown in Windows Explorer look all corrupted, but the images work in Vivaldi. shrugs

Interesting. They look perfect in my Windows Explorer…

• Yeah, it's really weird:

Opening them in the image preview shows the same thing. Maybe it's because I have this installed: http://www.fastpictureviewer.com/codecs/

It wouldn't be the first time fastpictureviewer users complained about thumbnails…

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.