Annoying visual feedback

• I have this annoying thing going on. I use a Wacom Intuous on Windows 10. Whenever I use Vivaldi, all clicks shows an animation with rings from where I click. Also, whenever I click Alt, Shift, Win or Ctrl key - I see a visual little pop-up showing me that I'm holding these down... Not a huge thing, but kinda annoying. Something else when using a Wacom tablet, I usually have the top button as Pan / Scroll. It works, but much slower than on Chrome or Firefox.

• Maybe the topic is off, but am I the only one annoyed by this?

All these visual feedback. It's only in Vivaldi, not in Chrome. Clicks gives a radar animation, when holding a modifier key, a small white message tells me if I'm holding Alt, Shift or Ctrl down. Anybody? Is this a setting or something?

• Check in accessibility settings of windows 10, maybe there are some settings of keyboard which generate that issue with keyboard (probably permanent keys, or key filtering)
    For radar mouse, check in legacy control panel, third tab (NOT metro setting), last checkbox should be unchecked.

• Ah! I checked off "Turn off all unnecessary animations (when possible)" in
    Control Panel > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center > Make the computer easier to see.

That removed it! Thanks. :-)

• Actually no, that wasn't it. It returned.

But I did find what it was. In the Wacom Tablet Properties, there is a "Use Windows Ink" checkbox for each application you have settings for. If this is on, there will be this annoyance… You have to uncheck all. Under the Mapping tab.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.