How to configure Home button to open Speed Dial ?

• :unsure: Hi ! I've been trying to set Vivaldi Home button, in order for it to open Speed Dial. I've been looking much over the forum and I've tried two different solutions, one using html the other one using CSS, but I am not even sure I'm making the commands where I should be making them as the iinstructions were more or less clear and I must admit I'm pretty new at "coding"if that can qualify as such. Anyways, thiing is " Add CSS" doesn give me much information on where and how I m suppiosed to do that. I would be very grateful if someone be kind enough to tale some time to help me with that. :blush:

@AlexLussier:

:unsure: Hi !
    I've been trying to set Vivaldi Home button, in order for it to open Speed Dial. I've been looking much over the forum and I've tried two different solutions, one using html the other one using CSS, but I am not even sure I'm making the commands where I should be making them as the iinstructions were more or less clear and I must admit I'm pretty new at "coding"if that can qualify as such. Anyways, thiing is " Add CSS" doesn give me much information on where and how I m suppiosed to do that. I would be very grateful if someone be kind enough to tale some time to help me with that. :blush:

The address to use, to set home page as speed dial, is chrome://dummystartpage

The other solution referenced works also, but it's not necessary to jump thru all those hoops.

• :woohoo: You're the best ! "Platinum" doesn't EVEN begin ! Thanx ;)

• vivaldi://speeddial
    would make more sence, but anyway, it works…

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.