Open bookmark in single click?

• Hi. Using latest snapshot of Vivaldi for Linux. Is there a way to select an entry from the bookmarks with a single click instead of requiring a double click? Not a real problem, but it would be handy if we could do this. Thanks.

Yes, but the bookmark must be on the bookmarks bar or in a folder on the bookmarks bar.

Developers have opted to make it harder to accidentally go to a bookmark location rather than merely selecting, editing or moving it, in the two editing interfaces of the bookmarks panel and the bookmarks editor (the full-page one linked from the startpage). There are plans down the road for bookmarks access using a button on the addressbar or similar, and I imagine this will be single-click like the bookmarks bar is now.

• Vivaldi Translator

But so far none of the browsers have to click twice than the bookmark.
    I have only one wish as a legacy Opera.

@csablak:

But so far none of the browsers have to click twice than the bookmark.
    I have only one wish as a legacy Opera.

You get single-click open on the bookmarks bar. When a bookmarks drop-down is implemented, I'm sure that will be single-click as well.

• Vivaldi Translator

I understand, but bookmarks TAB are usually reviewed and can hold UP to 15 favorites. I have at least 35 into folder 270 link.
    Therefore, there is the sidebar. Easily accessible and transparent. F4
    Now I click on the folder in front of the small triangle, there will be two.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.