Anilist.co is not displayed properly with Vivaldi
MeLD_ last edited by
A lot of spite icons are not displayed on the sidebar, and some formatting on some of the pages are messed up. I'm not sure if this is on Vivaldi's end or Anilist.co, but I thought that I might mention it here if it is indeed on Vivaldi's end.
I investigate the problem in bugtracker now.
Reported as bug VB-13340 Icons missing in sidebar at anilist.co
1. Install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg
2. File -> tools -> Extension manager
3. Scroll down to "User-Agent Switcher for Chrome"
4. Klick Iptions
5. On page "Custom User-Agent List" add these fields:
5.1 New User-agent name : Chrome 48
5.2 New User-Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2550.0 Safari/537.36
5.3 Indicator Flag: C48
5.4 Hit Button "Add"
5.5 Close tab
6. Visit Anilist.co
7. With extension button of "Chrome UA Spoofer" select "Chrome 48"
Icons should be visible now.