Calendar appointments between 00:00 and 00:59 display as full day in day, week and sidebar views
Vivaldi version: 4.0.2312.24 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
Vivaldi revision: 4270d6e75964ef662b3e0e121ba3d6b6b03e4b71
OS: Windows 10 OS Version 2004 (Build 19041.867)
When creating an appointment in the calendar that occurs between 00:00 and 00:59 (24 hour mode), the calendar shows it as a full-day appointment the day, week and sidebar view of the calendar.
It doesn't matter how long you set between that time (like 00:00 - 00:10 to 00:00 to 00:59). It always show as a full day appointment.
This occurs with a local calendar as a Caldav calendar from Mailbox. The local calendar was done using a fresh profile using stock settings with the exception of the view when editing appointments. That was set to dialog mode.
The Caldav calendar was being used on my default profile.
How to reproduce it:
- Open Vivaldi
- Go to Calendar, use the local calendar if asked to choose one.
- Make an appointment that starts at 00:00 and ends at of before 00:59.
- Go to day, week or the sidebar view of the calendar.
- You will now see that the appointment is filled in for the whole day.
- Edit the appointment to end at 01:00.
- The appointment shrinks to 01:00.
Test (00:00 - 00:59)
Test (00:00 - 01:00)
Test (01:00 - 01:10)