I can't use Pocket extension.

• I use Vivaldi 1.0.390.3 on Mac OSX 10.11.3. I can't use official Pocket extension ("Save to Pocket") and Pocket button! When I clicked Pocket extension's button, Vivaldi didn't save the webpage to Pocket. Only open the blank page on new tab. ! When I clicked Pocket button on the webpage, Vivaldi didn't save the webpage to Pocket. Only open My List of Pocket on new tab. And to use Pocket extension, I need to login on the option of this extension. But I can't login! When I tried to login on the option of this extension, Vivaldi open the blank page on new tab. Why can't I use this extension? Vivaldi's bug? And please tell me how to use Pocket extension! Incidentally, I use Pocket extension ver.1.9.22. And Vivaldi can use other almost Chrome extensions (except Pocket extension). Save to Pocket - Chrome web store・・・offical Pocket extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-pocket/niloccemoadcdkdjlinkgdfekeahmflj

I don't really use Pocket much anymore, but when I did, I liked the extension Pickpocket much better than the official one.

When I migrated to Vivaldi, I installed Pickpocket and it seemed to work fine, based on my quick tests. Might be worth checking out.

• @NSSynapse
    Thank you for replying! I will try to use this extension after a few weeks. Because when I added new search engine, Vivaldi crashed! And I can't launch Vivaldi! :(

• I have the same problem! :(

According to the patch notes, the official Pocket extension now works with the new Vivaldi version that was just released. I would probably still recommend using the Pickpocket extension that I mentioned above.

Hopefully that build also fixes your problems with crashes after adding a new search engine, kyu3a. If it doesn't, maybe you could file a bug report if you haven't done so already.

• Thank you for replying! I confilmed that Pocket extension and button works on Vivaldi latested snapshot (1.0.403.15) ! :-)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.