Two Feature Requests!

• Have to say I love the direction that you folks are going with Vivaldi. One feature I would like to see is a share button., similar to Safari. In addition a feature that will will erase all private data upon closing, without having to use a 3rd party extensions. There is not a browser out there with that option. I find myself going to extensions like click & clean but they don't always play well with browsers. The fewer extensions I have to install the better. Keep up the great work!

@OldHickory30:

Have to say I love the direction that you folks are going with Vivaldi.
    One feature I would like to see is a share button., similar to Safari. In addition a feature that will will erase all private data upon closing, without having to use a 3rd party extensions. There is not a browser out there with that option. I find myself going to extensions like click & clean but they don't always play well with browsers. The fewer extensions I have to install the better. Keep up the great work!

Share = please, please, please no. OK, maybe as an option that is off by default. The literally thousands of lines of code this would require, plus the danger of attracting a user-base that wants another f*cking Flock browser, strike me as a lose-lose. However, OS10 assumes browser users will want this, and so does Chromebook, so, if you must, you must.

On the other hand, a "delete all private data on exit" option is an eminently sensible choice, and I support it. I would never use it, but I support it. So, I'm 51% with you, and 49% opposed to you. Kewl that the users can speak to the development team here.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.