How to keep track of reported bugs?

• The title says all. After you report a bug, is there any public bug tracker for Vivaldi or they used again a closed approach as in Opera and no one can know what happens under the hood ?

No public bugtracker. Bug report only.

But here in forum there are some guys and gals (like me) from a Vivaldi group calld Sopranos, the vivaldi testers.
    We can look into the bugtracker and update in case of questions.

• Bad … so I can't know even if something is accepted, delayed or discarged ....

• @Gwen-Dragon:

No public bugtracker. Bug report only.

But here in forum there are some guys and gals (like me) from a Vivaldi group calld Sopranos, the vivaldi testers.
    We can look into the bugtracker and update in case of questions.

Will there eventually be a bug tracker that will automatically report all bugs occurred to the Vivaldi team?

Automatically? But how? A bug cant be automatically reported. A bug report needs a user (with valid emailaddress for answers by Developer team) who can explain whats wrong.
    Bugreports can be send at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/

Yes, you cant see anything, but you can send a answer back by replying to the mail you got for the received bugreport.

Thats currently the policy of bugtracker. It may be changed but has not such high priority als you would like to have.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.