Issued with Vivaldi observed

• Scrolling is sluggish Scrolling is not smooth Moving keyboard cursor back/forwards on text is slow, sluggish. Writing this is sluggish. Switching between tabs, window content does not appear right away. It takes 1-2 seconds before content is rendered. That one seconds is annoying. It looks like a delay after selecting a tab. In opera switching between tabs is instant. Closing tabs takes 1-2 seconds Opening new tabs takes 1 second. It should be istant. openSUSE 13.2 KDE Plasma 5 Memory: 24GB CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ Octa-core @ 2.40GHz Dual graphics: Intel+NVidia with NVidia Bumblebee binary drivers Vivaldi 1.0.390.3 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit) Revision 58cbfea9d04ee6e997e793372525abc54292c97f

• Hi, often deleting the profile of Vivaldi helps a lot.
    Please add your system specs, Vivaldi version and so forth.

Cheers, mib

• @mib2berlin:

Hi, often deleting the profile of Vivaldi helps a lot.

Would not deleting the vivaldi profile also delete all setup, configuration, bookmarks? It took some time to configure vivaldi to my preferences (visual).

@mib2berlin:

Please add your system specs, Vivaldi version and so forth.

Done

• This sluggish behaviour could have been some issues with my system. I rebooted and used linux kernel 4.4.0 instead of 4.4.1 and it looks overall much smoother.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.