src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

How to change Profile Path

• I installed Vivaldi in my D: drive and I thought everything will be in that drive but the Profile Path still shows C:. Is there any way to change this?

Only with a standalone install.

Or if you start Vivaldi with a desktop shortcut and in this add commandline parameter f.ex. –user-data-dir=D:\Vivaldi\profile\

• I figured it out. The standalone option dropdown is disabled when launching the installer, I changed the path from C: to D: and installed it in the path listed there and the option was still disabled. I found out the drop down only becomes active when clicking the Browse button and selecting a different folder. The installer needs to be fixed so that the stand alone option is clickable all the time.

• Hello, saudiqbal

Try this:
    1.Backup you personal data directory ( C:\YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data )
    2.Uninstall Vivaldi
    3.Install again with standalone checked
    4.Copy your backup personal data directory into new Vivaldi personal data directory

• You could always just symlink the folder

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.