Vivaldi for Android?

• Is Vivaldi planned for Android? I like the browser and would be happy when a mobile browser come.

Yes.

• Is there any schedule for Android ?

• How long do we have to wait for the browser for Android?

Until it's ready. No estimate has been offered, and none will ever be offered. That's the way Vivaldi rolls. The answer to "when?" is ALWAYS "When it's ready."

• Vivaldi Voice

@Ayespy said in Vivaldi for Android?:

Until it's ready. No estimate has been offered, and none will ever be offered. That's the way Vivaldi rolls. The answer to "when?" is ALWAYS "When it's ready."

It will be ready when it will be ready. Will wait, but it's good to hear that someday there will be an android version of Vivaldi. Thank you all.

• I'm really glad they're working on this! I'm using a different mobile browser now, and it's pretty nice, but I can't imagine how nice Vivaldi on Android could be. Can't wait for when it's ready.

• Vivaldi has been my main browser since its launch, and I have a Blackberry Keyone so I finally have a smartphone I do not loathe, but one thing is still denied me: Vivaldi for Android. Truly, that would be the apotheosis.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.