Vivaldi Snapshot or Beta 2?

• Hey guys, In this development stage, which would you recommend - beta 2 or the current snapshot? Stability wise? (I've had some random total freeze & crashes on beta 2). Thanks!

@nlatin:

Hey guys,

In this development stage, which would you recommend - beta 2 or the current snapshot? Stability wise? (I've had some random total freeze & crashes on beta 2).

Thanks!

I prefer the snapshots. They strike me as no less stable than the Beta, and with more options, fixes and capability.

At this stage, trying to help new users, it's sometime hard to tell how to answer them if they don't specify what version they are using. Many are on the Beta2 and the function they are looking for just isn't THERE in that version, while it's a simple setting choice in the new snapshot, or just works now.

• Hmm. Right now at least, this thread is running duplicated in the index! Apparently, I responded to the 20 minutes past the hour thread, and @Ayespy responded to the 11 minutes past the hour instance of the thread. I'm going to flag the later thread to the mods and ask that my response there be moved here.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.