Home button

• i've never been a fan of the home button, never used the home page option in any browser i was surprised to see that there's no option to hide the home button, even chrome has the option are there any plans on having the option to hide the home button? kinda strange since i've used to the refresh/reload button being there and not the home button :D

@fakku:

i've never been a fan of the home button, never used the home page option in any browser
    i was surprised to see that there's no option to hide the home button, even chrome has the option
    are there any plans on having the option to hide the home button? kinda strange since i've used to the refresh/reload button being there and not the home button :D

There are plans to be able to hide, move, reassign or disable almost everything eventually.

• And please add the posiblity to have Speed-Dial for the Startpage

@Nordlicht:

And please add the posiblity to have Speed-Dial for the Startpage

Speed Dial is the startpage. If you set "Start with Start Page" in Settings, you start with the Speed Dial. Was there something else you were looking for? If, for instance, you want HOME to be Start Page, you assign it the value "chrome://dummystartpage."

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.