A new Yandex browser

Yandex unveil a new "futuristic" browser, minimalist GUI, tabs on bottom... see http://browser.yandex.com/future/

• It's realy amazing.

if you want 🙂
    it size is amazing : 100Mb download for Windows installer. 440Mb added on disk after install…
    For such poor features and innovations, it's too much !
    A full featured, highly customizable Internet Suite (not just a minimalist browser) as Opera 12 is only 13Mb to download and 43mb installed on disk… WTF ?

• @ra-mon:

if you want 🙂
    it size is amazing : 100Mb download for Windows installer. 440Mb added on disk after install…
    For such poor features and innovations, it's too much !
    A full featured, highly customizable Internet Suite (not just a minimalist browser) as Opera 12 is only 13Mb to download and 43mb installed on disk… WTF ?

Because Opera 12 is full-fledged web-browser, not just pathetic Chrome clone

• YEAHHH I LOVE NEW YANDEX BETA
    I use beta new yandex with TURBO MODE like my default browser. and it is just BETA!!! think about final edition WOWWWW
    I use it in 2 machines, 1 with win7 starter ed. without AERO but I use yandex perfect with a white background bar and another PC with win7 proffessional ed.with AERO

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.