Start page scaling

• Hope this is the right place for a suggestion. Scaling down the start page to less than 100% should not also scale down the controls as it does now. IOW the tabs, address bar, etc should remain the same size so as to be usable. If I want the whole UI smaller I can change my screen resolution. But to get the humongous speed dials down to reasonable size I have to scale down the start page and that also makes the address bar barely usable.

@cal5760:

Hope this is the right place for a suggestion.

Scaling down the start page to less than 100% should not also scale down the controls as it does now. IOW the tabs, address bar, etc should remain the same size so as to be usable. If I want the whole UI smaller I can change my screen resolution. But to get the humongous speed dials down to reasonable size I have to scale down the start page and that also makes the address bar barely usable.

Start Page content Zoom is not available YET but it has been requested a number of times and I would be surprised if we did not see it in time.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.