Sharing Vivaldi with others.

• Id like to offer this Browser to all our Clients. How badly do you need more American clients? I know that most Americans no longer trust Google, Yahoo and Mozzila has always had issues. The once great Opera is plagued with issues and, like Yahoo, is constantly making matters worse. Now, even Skype is fought with issues. What are your long term goals? j

I don't work for Vivaldi. However, from what I understand given their many public utterances so far:

They would like to have the widest user base they possibly could, without having to strip down or dumb down the browser to attract people who are confused or upset by too many choices and options, or who basically need their browser to look and act like every other browser they ever used.

Their plans are to have the best, most conformable, most flexible, most complete and powerful browser possible for power users, for avid consumers of the web, and for people who use their browser as a work platform.

They plan on being around forever. I would not bet against a team assembled and run by Jon. I think this vision will come to pass.

• @Ayespy:

I don't work for Vivaldi. However, from what I understand given their many public utterances so far:

They would like to have the widest user base they possibly could, without having to strip down or dumb down the browser to attract people who are confused or upset by too many choices and options, or who basically need their browser to look and act like every other browser they ever used.

Their plans are to have the best, most conformable, most flexible, most complete and powerful browser possible for power users, for avid consumers of the web, and for people who use their browser as a work platform.

They plan on being around forever. I would not bet against a team assembled and run by Jon. I think this vision will come to pass.

I think, from the way the browser works, is that even average browser users would love to use Vivaldi, because on the front, it's an easy to use browser that is very user-friendly and organized for anyone(so it's better than Chrome in this way) and for any power-user or person that wants to dig in more and make it work the way they want to, they can. I think this way, it can universally serve everyone, both average/casual and power users. That's what I think, and why I think it's not ONLY for power users, but for everyone. I think that's where Chrome totally fails to see you can have the best of both worlds. I hope at least Vivaldi sees themselves that way too, as their actions seem to indicate.

• I'm glad to hear the comments above.
    The reason I asked the question is because of something we're about to launch (USA and Canada; then Europe for starters). It's pretty big. Something large enough to take market share away from Google, the Facebook and a number of others. That wasn't our intent; just a statistical result across multiple markets and platforms.
    The beauty is it looks like we will be promoting Vivaldi. All I can see is it getting better and better over time. I'm just wondering about if and how we can Integrate it with our operations in some way. I'd like nothing more than to see communities of people being united. And, to that end, Vivaldi and our operations are alike. It's not about 'us'… it's about populations of people; large and small.
    j

• And… thank you both very much for promptly responding.
    Honor and Praise from the Bitterroot Valley, Montana USA.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.