Dailymotion videos never play

• For some reason any of the Dailymodion never plays. Anyone else having the same problem?

• I experienced the same thing with the BBC news website. It tells me that Flash is out-of-date.
    I installed the latest Flash, restarted everything, and it still doesn't work.

• I am having problem playing certain dailymotion videos, like this one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k60GwYQEHCXWeVg5E9P. It showed: Looks like we can't play this video in this browser.

I am using Vivaldi 1.0.420.4 (Developer Build) (64-bit)

[attachment=2817]SnapShot-2-3.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• I realise it doesn't help help either of you, but bbc.co.uk/news and dailymotion videos are (still) working for me!?
    Vivaldi 1.0.420.4 (Developer Build) (64-bit)/Windows 10 (64 bit)
    Maybe worth checking the flags settings (see Help/about) - particularly the ppapi-flash-path
    Mine are:

Command Line "D:\Program Files (x86)\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" –always-authorize-plugins --disable-translate --ppapi-flash-path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer64_21_0_0_182.dll" --flag-switches-begin --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --disable-affiliation-based-matching --enable-cloud-print-xps --enable-gpu-rasterization --disable-multilingual-spellchecker --enable-print-preview-register-promos --wallet-service-use-sandbox=0 --flag-switches-end --enable-smooth-scrolling --enable-tab-audio-muting

Other than that, maybe you have extension(s) which are interfering??
    I only have UBlock Origin & Ghostery installed (atm).

• TbGbe, I tried your method. I checked my command line, disabled ALL extensions, but I still can't play Dailymotion videos. And I just discovered that I also can't play any of the Videomega videos like I used to :( Everything was running so well until I updated to 1.0.420.4. Such a nightmare :pinch:

[attachment=2822]kk.png[/attachment]

[attachment=2823]aa.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• I can see you have "correct" flash player.

Afraid I can't offer any other suggestions - Videomega.tv also works for me (after disabling Ublock).
    There is a new snapshot available Vivaldi 1.0.422.8 but I don't see anything in changelog that may help!?

I suppose you could try changing hardware acceleration:-

chrome://settings/search#hardware

[Note: be sure to type chrome - not vivaldi; this will be changed automagically]
    Other than that - I'm out of ideas.

• TbGbe, I updated to 1.0.422.8 and turned on hardware acceleration as you suggested, and hurrah, it solved my problem – both Dailymotion & Videomega videos are all playable :cheer: Now I can lie back and enjoy my videos. Thank you, TbGbe :kiss:

To VV team (hope you will read this):
    Since my problem is solved, I wanna cancel my bug report no#VB-14244 which was turned in 2 hours ago.

• @Pikaman:

TbGbe, I updated to 1.0.422.8 and turned on hardware acceleration as you suggested, and hurrah, it solved my problem – both Dailymotion & Videomega videos are all playable :cheer: Now I can lie back and enjoy my videos. Thank you, TbGbe :kiss:

To VV team (hope you will read this):
    Since my problem is solved, I wanna cancel my bug report no#VB-14244 which was turned in 2 hours ago.

Usually, problems are solved by turning hardware acceleration OFF! :silly:
    Enjoy your videos B)

Thanks for hint.
    I marked the bug as resolved in Bugtracker.

• Please make the bugtracker public!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.