Context menu > "View image file properties". Also, Page Info side panel.

Something I miss from Presto Opera is right-click -> "Image Properties.." (or right-click -> "View Image Info" in FF), to inspect not the IMG element, but the file's properties instead. It's also nice how FF brings that up in context of a Page Info dialog box. It would be nice to have a Vivaldi side panel that combined the information presented in FFs "Page Info" dialog box with the links and various info provided in Presto Opera's "Info" side panel. Edit: Before anyone suggests it, I know there are extensions that provide image file info functionality.

• That is internally in the ToDo pipeline of Dev Team.

Good to hear, thanks. The image info, the page info panel, or both?

• I mean: Image info (Exif, size, URL, etc) as in Opera 12 for a selected image.

You can have a panel information with this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/exif-viewer/mmbhfeiddhndihdjeganjggkmjapkffm

I think there was a bit of a miscommunication. The Page Info panel I was refering to was this panel in Opera.

The only connection to images, for that part of my post, is that in Firefox, when I click "View Image Info" from the context menu brought up by right-clicking on an image, the image info is shown in one tab of dialog box that also offers general page information aside from the currently selected image.

I was originally going to mention only the Image Info matter in this thread. Then as an afterthought, I through in the stuff about a Page Info panel like Opera's, because that FF dialog box reminded me of it.

(Huh, that's odd… As I'm previewing this, I tested out those image links above. Each opens a new Vivaldi tab, but the image is broken until I reload the tab. imgur is generally ok with outside referrers, so that shouldn't be the issue. I'll check, after this is posted, if this persists after a Vivaldi restart. Edit: Never mind; it stopped happening after a restart. Edit2: Happening again, on version 1.0.403.15 now.)

• Just wanted to put the 'Image Properties' in context menu on the wishlist as well and hoping to see it land up in the snapshots sometime in the near future. I am already pretty impressed with the progress visible in the snapshots.

BTW, I can confirm the bug Isildur mentions about images not loading in a new tab until the tab is refreshed. I'm on Linux and Isildur appears to be on OSX, so seems to be affecting both these platforms at least.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.