Creating of a New Folder in the Bookmarks Panel Impossible

• Using Vivaldi 1.0.385.5 (Developer Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 it seems to be impossible to create a new folder in the 'Bookmarks' panel. With each try to write a custom title I get the response: 'Invalid URL Changes not saved'. This message is displayed at the very bottom of the edit field. Closing this field will then simply remove the emerging folder. [attachment=2556]folder.JPG[/attachment] On the 'Bookmarks' tab of the Speed Dial page I get the same result. A new folder is never created. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/59740/folder.JPG[/img]

• Verified and known bug. The regression was introduced with this snapshot.

Bookmark titles also cannot be edited. I should think this will have priority getting cleaned up by the crew.

• My speed dial folder just disappeared by itself and I can't recreate it without receiving this same error.

W10 x64

• It's already fixed internally, just wait for the next snapshot (or downgrade to the previous one)

• Awesome! :) I think I can live without a speed dial for a couple of days.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.