****** ** Opera

• I've decided to give a new Opera a try. It turned out that it places all its files, including opera.exe and update checker in folder named after version number. So with every update name of the folder changes and I have to make two new rules in firewall :/ And they like changing numbers fast - by the end of year Opera will probably cross the version number 50. I've mentioned it on their blog - but they deleted my comment shortly after. Very nice of them...

• Depend on discussion rules if something is deleted by a moderator at Opera.
    But as i see in title of thread you like to tell us that some persons at Opera are less or non-intelligent. Bad behavior.
    And bad behavior will result in deletion of comments.

• So pointing a flaw is bad behaviour at Opera?
    Couldn't they just write they don't care and won't fix it or just ignore it (instead of deleting my post)?

• Please, dont aks me what you have done wrong at Opera. If you were polite and pointed out a Opera browser flaw that should not give a delete reaction. But i dont know about rules for Opera moderators.

• @Gwen-Dragon:

Please, dont aks me what you have done wrong at Opera. If you were polite and pointed out a Opera browser flaw that should not give a delete reaction. But i dont know about rules for Opera moderators.

Anyway starting a message with such title isn't exactly the best way to look innocent…

• @hondac Thank you for sharing your comment on our forum. We understand your frustration with Opera not operating the way you'd expect and feel honoured if you use Vivaldi's browser instead. Following this forum rules, we kindly ask you to treat others with respect and would appreciate if you'd update this thread title with a more courteous name. :)

• For the record, I'm one of the moderators at Opera forums (though they control the blogs themselves). I figured as long as I was going to be in the forums (mostly to answer questions about Presto, mind you) I might as well continue moderating there. And there are still a surprising number of questions about old versions there (or Mail).

As far as Opera Software, the latest versions make it pretty clear they see themselves as an advertising company. Moving Discover to (the bottom of) the Speed Dial page? Pretty obvious if you ask me. Fortunately you can still turn it off.

Disrespectful title edited. Topic closed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.