Snapshot 1.0.385.5 - Changes to tab opening and closing behaviour

[quote=ruario] For today's snapshot we have new default settings for tab opening and closing behavior. These defaults are now closer to how other popular browsers work but with further refinement, and of course (since we love options) you can still use our previous methods if you prefer them.[/quote] as informações detalhadas sobre as [i]tab[/i] estão no [i]blog[/i] [b] Changelog[/b] [font=2] VB-106 Bring default Tab opening/closing behavior more in line with other browsers VB-12567 [Mac] Upgrade menu bar code. Stage 1: show icons in the View menu VB-11349 Crash with sending form in Web panel VB-11903 Autocomplete and History/Bookmark occasionally doesn't work when you close all tabs VB-12516 Close button on tabs not hidden VB-12561 Dash character can be underlined in menus VB-1654 Missing close window menu item VB-12514 Bookmark manager is only accessible by opening the Speed Dial: added to the Tools menu VB-12552 Set Toolbar focus cycling to on by default VB-10586 There's no "open link in incognito window": this still needs to be renamed to private VB-12467 Drag from page badge to bookmarks bar does not work properly VB-12447 Typing a non-protocol word followed by a colon in the URL field results in about:blank VB-12408 Open multiple bookmarks VB-4609 Cannot turn off images in blank window VB-4776 Don't mark all tabs as unread after browser startup VB-11301 Use distinct icon for notifications in address bar VB-2301 Need real event.target from keyPress events from the vivaldiview VB-12068 Title of active tab stuck showing in the middle of the tab-bar after returning from fullscreen on mac VB-12463 Unread Tab Indicator barely noticeable (& not at all for transparent tabs) VB-12491 [Regression] Transparent tabs setting not functional VB-9752 [Windows] Make "New private window" available to jumplist VB-12480 Add active tab as bookmark from the bookmark menus themselves VB-12360 Offer a setting to color area behind tabs (in stead of active tab) VB-11751 Opening links from other applications does not bring fullscreen Vivaldi to foreground VB-12450 Urls from bookmark menus and similar menus are not shown on status bar VB-12031 Unexpected behaviors in Bookmark Manager VB-12360 Offer a setting to color area behind tabs (instead of active tab) Appearance settings state fixes Keep selection at the end of the URL field while navigating up/down Fast forward localization Fix for crashes on OSX 10.7-9 Turn on autocompletion in Speed dial[/font] https://vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/84-snapshot-1-0-385-5-changes-to-tab-opening-and-closing-behaviour

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.