Version?

• How do I know which version I am using? There is no About button or so. Peter

• Easy to do:
    Vivaldi menubutton Help -> About
    or opening this adress ivaldi:about in adressbar

• Thanks - I was'nt aware that the tiny V in the corner was a button.

Peter

• If you want the more traditional, constant-appearing menu bar across the top of the browser window, you can apply it by:
    Vivaldi menubutton > Tools > Settings > Appearance > scroll down to the Menus section > set the "Horizontal Menu" button > x-close the Settings panel. If you want the V menubutton back, simply reverse this setting. Vivaldi is the most flexible and common-sense browser in regard to this sort of thing since… well, since Olde Opera. ;)

• Hilt Alt key to show the menu or Ctrl M for horizotal menu.

• @Gwen-Dragon:

Hilt Alt key to show the menu or Ctrl M for horizotal menu.

+1. Proving yet again, "Vivaldi is the most flexible and common-sense browser in regard to this sort of thing since… well, since Olde Opera. ;) " Every day, I stumble upon yet another example like this... just as I did in the Olden Opera days.

• @Blackbird:

@Gwen-Dragon:

Hilt Alt key to show the menu or Ctrl M for horizotal menu.

+1. Proving yet again, "Vivaldi is the most flexible and common-sense browser in regard to this sort of thing since… well, since Olde Opera. ;) " Every day, I stumble upon yet another example like this... just as I did in the Olden Opera days.

Agreed. It's nice to be making these sorts of discoveries again!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.