Changing the default background color css of the browser

• Hello! I'm using a plugin that inverts the colors of websites because I have eyestrain from the bright white backgrounds. The problem is that as far as I know both Chrome's and Vivaldi's "default css" sets the background color to white. This causes a bright white flash during every domain change which is pretty annoying especially at night. I was wondering is it possible to change this in Vivaldi? Are there any workarounds? Thanks

• I know this is an option in Firefox but I haven't seen anything in VIvaldi's css that would suggest that it could be changed.

I have used f.lux to automatically soften the light from my monitor as night falls. It really does make a huge difference.
    https://justgetflux.com/

• That's also my problem.

• I, too, have the same problem and I'm also looking for a solution. It should be relatively easy for the devs to add an option for a 'default background when there is nothing'. That'd help me oh so much. Firefox indeed has this option, and I'm slowly debating going back to it because my eyes really hurt a lot.

• Have you tried the various Page Actions such as "Invert" or "Readability"?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.