Address and search bar resizing and extension icons on bar

• 1.0.377.10 on Win 7 Ultimate At the moment, the address and search windows in the bar occupy almost the entire length of the bar, apart from the reload/home/back etc icons on the left, and 3 extension icons on the right. I would like to resize both address and search boxes to be less wide, as I have more extensions and want to show their icons in the bar as well as the 3 that do appear. Presumably this is a stylesheet edit, but I'd appreciate being told where to start without having to find it out empirically. Thanks.

@HarryHoudini:

1.0.377.10 on Win 7 Ultimate

At the moment, the address and search windows in the bar occupy almost the entire length of the bar, apart from the reload/home/back etc icons on the left, and 3 extension icons on the right.

I would like to resize both address and search boxes to be less wide, as I have more extensions and want to show their icons in the bar as well as the 3 that do appear.

Presumably this is a stylesheet edit, but I'd appreciate being told where to start without having to find it out empirically.

Thanks.

You can drag the divider between the address and search boxes to resize them relative to each other. Then you can add extension buttons, which should shrink them more. You can also turn off the search bar altogether in settings if you like.

• Thanks. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work.
    I can grab the divider between the location and search windows, and can drag it to the right, which widens the location and narrows the search boxes. If I try to drag the divider to the left, nothing happens. There is also no "dragability" from right and left ends of the boxes.

If Search bar is turned off, then the Location window occupies all the space, and cannot be resized by dragging. Either way, I still see only 3 of my extension icons at the right.

I would attach a Microsoft Expression screen movie capture to show this but I cannot attach that file type.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.