Can't Rid Description Panel in Bookmarks

• How to close this? When I added a new folder in the bookmarks, a panel came up with an image of a folder, name of the folder, description box, nickname, and checkboxes for "Use Speed Dial" and "Use as Bookmark Bar," and the date and time at the bottom. I can't figure any way to close it and it is occluding nearly the entire bookmark list, making it unusable. How do I close it?

@LaughingCoyote:

How to close this?

When I added a new folder in the bookmarks, a panel came up with an image of a folder, name of the folder, description box, nickname, and checkboxes for "Use Speed Dial" and "Use as Bookmark Bar," and the date and time at the bottom.

I can't figure any way to close it and it is occluding nearly the entire bookmark list, making it unusable. How do I close it?

When you say "in bookmarks," are you talking about the bookmarks side panel or the bookmarks manager that takes up a whole page, that you reach from the link at the top of Speed Dial?

If the former, click the little blue pencil at the top of the panel to exit editing mode.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.