[Feature Request]Quick hide/show for Tab Bar

• Currently it seems you have to go to settings, then tabs, then check or uncheck the box to show or hide the tab bar. I almost always want this showing but sometimes if I need the space I hide it; on firefox this is as simple as clicking a button, and I wish Vivaldi had that feature.

• On this forum, you can edit your threads at any time.

If you select the light-bulb icon it will be obvious that it's a suggestion or feature request, so you don't really need to add the [Feature Request] prefix.

If setting a shortcut for “Toggle tab bar” solves your problem, you can choose the Solved icon.

• It is good to know I can add a shortcut for that, but I'd prefer a button either in the tab bar or panel… So I'm not marking it solved yet, in the hope someone will know how to add a button ;)

• You can also try Chromeless Mode Ctrl F11. No Tab Bar, and no Address Bar either.

• I had a thought: if there is a url that shows the current tabs, then I could add a web panel with that url… That way I could have the tab bar in the sidebar.

• I have installed Vivaldi because I am using loads of tabs, and it promised nice horizontal layout for tabs. With horizontal arrangement, every tab remains readable, but it's a pity, that the "Tab bar" could not be hidden or shown automatically, like autohide of Windows' taskbar, or by clicking a button.

• a small +1 to having a way to toggle the tabbar with a button (for example on the wider divider between webpage and tabs). AFAIR old opera had option to show such toggle.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.