3 suggestions and 2 issues….

• Tab grouping couldn't have come soon enough, note taking a perfect addition and web panels would now never go without.... excellent browser. New favorite browser :D Few suggestions: 1 - Click and drag tabs downward to open as new window. 2 - Notes: option to add title rather then displaying content of note in the list of notes. 3 - Ability to change thumbnails in speed dial, either upload or www image link. Few issues: 1 - With multiple browser windows, seen vivaldi go into panic mode after a change in screen resolution. 'Panic' as in all windows cycle erratically. Think alt-tabbing back and forth between two windows with no control over it... have to close windows from the taskbar until there is just one window open. 2 - I've seen open youtube tabs 'refresh' on it's own and start playing again a number of times.

• 1 - Click and drag tabs downward to open as new window
    I support this request, just a simple drag should locate the current tab on a new window.

2 - I've seen open youtube tabs 'refresh' on it's own and start playing again a number of times.
    I noticed this behaviour as well, it replays the video after letting it run. I didn't know that it would do it several times but it does repeat it.

• New suggestion:

Built in Reader - webpage articles into full screen, cleanly formatted, larger print and distraction free. I believe chrome or firefox has this built in, don't recall which one. Or both perhaps.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.