RSS Feed in Snapshot Not Working
darkmessiah1 last edited by
not sure if this is a known issue, but I've just tried out snapshop and noticed feeds don't download - I've enabled it in experimental settings, added in a feed and refreshed it, but nothing. Same on a new profile also.
I don't get that many feeds but I did get two after the latest Snapshot...
Vivaldi 3.7.2218.29 (Official Build) (64-bit)
OS Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.867)
mossman last edited by mossman
Oh, weird! When I go to the Vivaldi settings for feeds, I can't actually see one of them listed! Instead there's a feed I tested a couple of months ago (but is not being used)... Very odd...
Edit: even more odd, I tried to see what happens when I delete that test blog and it won't do anything when I click the delete button. Hmmm... Time for a bug report.
mossman last edited by
@mossman So I've just spent about an hour carefully re-doing all my feeds:
- copied the address of each feed to a new tab and saved those tabs as a session
- deleted feeds from the mail view by right-click (this seemed easier and more reliable than the through the settings)
- closed and re-opened Vivaldi
- deleted one of the feeds which had reappeared
- closed and opened again
- opened the first tab in alphabetical order and clicked to subscribe (leaving title and refresh time at default)
- close the tab and repeat for each feed
There was another case of a feed not subscribing properly - didn't appear in the mail view, was in settings but couldn't be deleted, RSS page wouldn't load any more. So I had to go back and start over.
I'm wondering if this now (apparently) cleaned-up database will show less bugs than before... Here's hoping.