Can we have region based Speed Dials?

• So I was thinking about Speed Dials on Start Page, can these be country or region specific? I would like to know what community has to say.

Country based Speed Dials currently depends on installed language. And some Bookmarks/SpeedDials come are country specific.

As i know from Vivaldi Development chat and feature requests more yountry specific SpeedDials will come. That is discussed internally by devs and other involved people.
    Please have patience, enhancements/changes come in near future.

• Thank you Gwen-Dragon, you have been of great help in my recent posts.
    It is really good to know that a feature requested by user is being discussed by devs and the community. :)

Feedback for users will let them stay and give them hints to decrase frusttration with the browser; this will result in more fun with Vivaldi, i hope.

You may see me as a kind of (my english is rusty, sorry, german speaking) Vivaldi browser ambassador. ;)

• @Gwen-Dragon:

You may see me as a kind of (my english is rusty, sorry, german speaking) Vivaldi browser ambassador. ;)

I think your English is up to par. But my English is rusty, in order to form a sentence it makes upto 5 minutes and sometimes more.
    Oh yes yes…. I have considered you as Ambassador of Vivaldi :)

• @utkarsh:

So I was thinking about Speed Dials on Start Page, can these be country or region specific?
    I would like to know what community has to say.

I think you can send your suggested websites to the admin Shpankov here on the forum.

Afaik he is the responsible for such things

• @The_Solutor:

@utkarsh:

I think you can send your suggested websites to the admin Shpankov here on the forum.

Thank you The_Solutor… I have written to Shpankov

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.