[Feature request] Allow custom speed dial titles

• Having the address as the only option kind of sucks when you have limited title space. Instead of the address in a tile I would much rather put something more identifiable. For example I have a tab for radio stations and they all look similar in the thumbnail. Putting a simple identifier such as "780AM KKOH" makes a lot more sense than "player.streamtheworld.co"

• @grndzro:

Having the address as the only option kind of sucks when you have limited title space.

Instead of the address in a tile I would much rather put something more identifiable.

For example I have a tab for radio stations and they all look similar in the thumbnail. Putting a simple identifier such as "780AM KKOH" makes a lot more sense than "player.streamtheworld.co"

You can click on any speed dial title and edit it. And I mean just click. Not double-click, not right-click, not middle click. Just click on it and edit it.

• That is far too simple for tech heads to figure out. It's like a built in handicap.

Thank you.

• @grndzro:

That is far too simple for tech heads to figure out.

I thought the same thing when I discovered it months ago :lol:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.