Recent Topics

• I like the "Recent Topics" list because it gives a good overview. I'd just wish that we would be able to customise it. I'm not really interested in the latest cyrillic/chinese threads etc. Either do away with displaying country groups in recent topics altogether, or give us an option to check/uncheck forums. Would be really neat. The same goes for blogs btw, the blog overview (other than the team blog), is completely unusable. The display of individual blogs is too big, and we should be able to define which languages/tags are shown, and the list should be as compact as possible. I really like the blog feature, but finding something interesting/readable/appropriate is close to impossible. The only way is to follow people who regularly write blogs, but how to find these in the first place with this setup? Just some suggestions for the future, I know the browser takes, and should take, priority right now.

@luetage:

I like the "Recent Topics" list because it gives a good overview. I'd just wish that we would be able to customise it. I'm not really interested in the latest cyrillic/chinese threads etc. Either do away with displaying country groups in recent topics altogether, or give us an option to check/uncheck forums. Would be really neat.

The same goes for blogs btw, the blog overview (other than the team blog), is completely unusable. The display of individual blogs is too big, and we should be able to define which languages/tags are shown, and the list should be as compact as possible. I really like the blog feature, but finding something interesting/readable/appropriate is close to impossible. The only way is to follow people who regularly write blogs, but how to find these in the first place with this setup?

Just some suggestions for the future, I know the browser takes, and should take, priority right now.

Agree. There actually is a person/team dedicated to community matters, however, and I hear they are shortly to roll out some significant changes to the community software.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.