Panel flicker during startup

• As you can see in the video below, even if the side panels are set as retracted they briefly show up during startup only to disappear again, creating some sort of flicker. If one steps slowly through the video you can see various rendering steps until finally the startup is completed. This, at least in my eyes, creates a very "unsmooth" experience. Is this an issue with my particular setup? 1.0.365.3 (Beta) (32-bit) Win10 x64 AMD Radeon GPU Regards Video: [url=http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/ORnWePJx/file.html]2016-01-09_09-40-17.mp4[/url]

• Am I really the only one experiencing that issue?

• No, you're not the only one but you should watch it start and load on my old, single-threaded CPU. :D

It's just Vivaldi creating and filling its window, it always draws everything from the top left corner and expands/fills from there.

• I don't think this is a drawing issue. It rather looks like the settings (the panel being retracted in this case) are applied after the initial rending is done instead of before.

Appears on faster systems, too.

I think this is known will be fixed next months. It is not really a bug, more cosmetic issue. ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.