About the tab Cycling / Most recently used order

• First post so ... Hi everyone, my name is Andrej ... and i'm a Vivalddict ... Ok, so, i really like vivaldi, as implied, i already quited every other browser for the most part, only waiting for the "sync your stuff" for which i found a tempie solution. The only issue that i have is that the tab cycler in the options doesn't seem to fully work, or it is me who can't figure it out. There are two choices for the cycler , either most recently used order (MRU) , or , Tab order, which i assume means from left to right. When you go ctrl+tab works perfectly, as advertised, but, when you close a tab, it doesn't, it always goes MRU, even if i selected "tab order". So, am i missing something? is there an option i have not yet seen?. There are plenty of extension that manage tab behavior, i tried a bunch of them, but they are not able to override this. Suggestions? Thank you for your time.

• I don't think you're missing anything. The option does what it says. It does not do the other thing that you want it to do because it was not designed to.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.