Add More Multi-Monitor Functionality

• Love the browser, but as I have 2 monitors, the only thing stopping me from using Vivaldi by default is the fact that there isn't much functionality when it comes to more than one screen. What I would like is functionality similar to Chrome, where you can simply drag a tab (or even better, that tab and every tab to the right) from one monitor to another. If there is no Vivaldi window open on the second monitor, make one. If Vivaldi is already open on the second monitor, merge the current tabs with the ones you're dragging in. Other than that, great, fast browser

@Caluminus:

Love the browser, but as I have 2 monitors, the only thing stopping me from using Vivaldi by default is the fact that there isn't much functionality when it comes to more than one screen.

What I would like is functionality similar to Chrome, where you can simply drag a tab (or even better, that tab and every tab to the right) from one monitor to another. If there is no Vivaldi window open on the second monitor, make one. If Vivaldi is already open on the second monitor, merge the current tabs with the ones you're dragging in.

Other than that, great, fast browser

Dragging tabs in that fashion doesn't work yet, but for now you can right-click on a tab and assign it to a new window or another existing window.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.