Easier way to launch New Window

• Just a small feature suggestion. I wish there was a simpler way to just open up a new blank window without having to go through multiple steps. As of right now, I either open a bookmark in a new window or go to the taskbar (on windows 10, can't do it on Ubuntu) to make a new window. What would be really nice is if there was a little + button near the trash icon (and the minimize, maximize, and close buttons) in the title bar that creates a new window. I think it would be a very light and simple addition. I hope you guys at least consider adding an easier way to make new windows. Thanks

• The default shortcut is Ctrl+N. I use that for New Tab, so Ctrl+Shift+N is a better choice for me.

Any action that you use frequently is much quicker with the keyboard than the mouse, but right-click open link in new window doesn't seem too hard to me.

• @KevinVandy656:

… I either open a bookmark in a new window or go to the taskbar (on windows 10, can't do it on Ubuntu) to make a new window.

On Ubuntu 15.10 (Unity desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.357.5 (Beta) dev (64-bit) a new window is opened via middle click at the Vivaldi icon on the taskbar.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.