Pinned Tab 'Home Button' Behavior

• It would be nice if the home button action for a pinned tab returned the tab to the default url. Alternately, how else do you return to the pinned tab state?

• I am not sure what you're seeing, or which version you're using but in the Latest Snapshot the pinned tab remains pinned when I click the Home button or use the go to home page shortcut.

BTW: There's no need to shout.

• Yes, the pinned tab remains pinned.
    One tab is my portal, one is my webmail… If I click the 'Home' Button while focused on my portal pinned tab, the pinned tab will now be on the vivaldi site (since I did not set a home page).

I would like to be able to simply return to the address for which I had pinned the tab (my portal, or email).

• @grwebguy:

I would like to be able to simply return to the address for which I had pinned the tab (my portal, or email).

Use the back button or Mouse Gesture left
    @grwebguy:

(The CAP was categorization of the post, as opposed to the title itself)

Whatever your excuse, it is still shouting to get attention. Pretty much every thread in a forum is either a help request or a suggestion. If the thread title is clear and concise, it will be obvious what it's about, and shouting never gets the message across any better. All Caps is harder to read than Title Case or Sentence case.

You can select an icon to indicate the category: The default note icon can be switched to a Help or Idea icon, a Warning triangle, etc.

[attachment=2361]TopicIcons.png[/attachment]

There doesn't seem to be any time limit in this forum on editing posts. I just edited my previous reply to remove the Caps Lock from the title.
    Attachments:

• Perhaps I could have been more clear in my initial post.

I am suggesting, or looking for something that would make pinned tabs more useful for me, using web applications to replace classic Opera"s built in mail, and feed readers, as well as for twitter and other applications.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.