Mouse gesture issue - Open link in a background tab

• Hi there, Since i've updated in 1.0.352.3, the "Open link in a background tab" mouse gesture doesn't work fine anymore :( There are 2 issues : [ol] [li]The new background tab appears with some delay as detailed by another person in [url=https://vivaldi.net/fr/forum/vivaldi-browser/7662-serious-issue-open-in-new-tab-is-delayed]this topic[/url][/li] [li]When the new background appears, Vivaldi doesn't load the webpage untill I open this tab. I tried to open some links in new background without mouse gesture, (ctrl + left mouse click) and the webpages are loading succesfully. Then I think it's really a mouse gesture issue...[/li] [/ol] Keep going with your great work !

• No, the gesture works fine.

Yes, with 1.0.352.3 (32bit) the tab loads with a little delay, but it loads in background.

• Well it works again with 1.0.357.5 ^^

• Fine.

• Where can I find "Open link in the background" gesture option? My Mouse settings in Vivaldi contains very few mouse gestures which cannot be modified btw

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.