Problems with YouTube abound

• I discovered Vivaldi about the time Beta 1 came out. It's pretty nice, but there are a few serious problems with YouTube that prevent me from using it more. The most egregious involves fullscreen. If I hit esc to exit fullscreen, Vivaldi crashes every time. If I click on the exit fullscreen button on the video player, the UI in its entirety disappears, tabs, URL field, and all. I have to restart Vivaldi to bring it back. Also, some older videos simply won't play. Are there known solutions, or will I have to wait for further updates? These issues existed in Beta 1 and are persisting in Beta 2. Running El Capitan.

• I don't have the same problems, and also running el capitan. Fullscreen works completely fine. Every youtube video gives me an error message though, it still loads either in short order or if I reload a few times. The only exception is streams. Streams don't load at all and the error screen stays. No idea what's going on.

• I'm having exactly the same problems as those quoted below running El Capitan on an early 2011 macbook pro. usually the bugs I come across get dealt with in the following snapshot but this one has been there for a while. Thought I should let you know.

cheers
    Pétur

@DeceitfulFish:

I discovered Vivaldi about the time Beta 1 came out. It's pretty nice, but there are a few serious problems with YouTube that prevent me from using it more.

The most egregious involves fullscreen. If I hit esc to exit fullscreen, Vivaldi crashes every time. If I click on the exit fullscreen button on the video player, the UI in its entirety disappears, tabs, URL field, and all. I have to restart Vivaldi to bring it back. Also, some older videos simply won't play.

Are there known solutions, or will I have to wait for further updates? These issues existed in Beta 1 and are persisting in Beta 2.

Running El Capitan.

• Same here, rMBP - mid 2014, running El Capitan and the latest SS. I attached a screenshot.

It happens only with certain videos. On page reload, the problem comes back for about a second, but then it switches to the older player and starts playing. When I come back to the video some time later, the problem persists - to make myself clear - it only happens with certain videos, but you can be sure, that it will happen again. I haven't found out what these problematic videos have in common though.
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.