ENTER in bookmarks side panel does nothing

• Hello, When I have selected a entry in the bookmarks sidepanel and I hit the ENTER key nothing is happening! I would expect the selected bookmark to be opened. I use this in combination with the hotkey to focus the panel (CTRL + / in my case) to browse through my bookmarks and open the one's I would like to see at that moment. I prefer not to use a mouse but at the moment I do not see another option to open a bookmark. Is this as it is designed ... is there a reason why ENTER should not open the selected bookmark. Any way around it and should I open a ticket for this. Jeroen

• @jaroet:

…When I have selected a entry in the bookmarks sidepanel and I hit the ENTER key nothing is happening! I would expect the selected bookmark to be opened. ... is there a reason why ENTER should not open the selected bookmark. Any way around it and should I open a ticket for this.

I get the same response to ENTER in the bookmarks panel as you do. Being a mouse-dominated user, however, it certainly causes me less problems than it does you since I instinctively use left-clicking to open (though in the bookmarks panel, one still has to double left-click to select!). My guess (and it's only that) is that using ENTER in that panel hasn't yet been "fleshed out" in the browser design. Vivaldi (and Jon, in particular) has said they're all about giving options to users as the design evolves, so I imagine that eventually this will get added. As to whether it's a bug or simply hasn't been added yet is for the developers to say.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.