App Launcher

• Hello I just installed a new add-on, and it was kind enough to inform me that it would put itself into the App Launcher (which I didn't know I had), and pinned itself to my taskbar. Now. How do I remove this from my system? I am not interested in having the browser install these so-called "apps" all over the place. This is one (of many) feature(s) from Chrome I loathe. I never asked for it, and, more importantly, was never [i]asked[/i]. So: 1. How do I remove it? Not just "un-pin", but remove completely. 2. Can you make this opt-in? As in "Do you wish to install the App Launcher feature?" (No, I don't). Created an account just to make this post :) Thanks.

I have never seen this, with Chrome, Vivaldi, or anything else. It makes me think you must have installed an "app" rather than an extension. What exactly did you install, and maybe someone can help you with how to get rid of it.

If it IS an app, it seems like you should be able to go to vivaldi://apps, right-click on it, and select "remove."

• Also browse https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/1053346?hl=en&ref_topic=6238977
    may have other info relating to "controlling" them

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.