Open New Tab Next To Active

• Hi, I ran a quick search of the forums with the engine and a visual check and couldn't find this suggestion elsewhere so; First of all, loving this lovely clean, crisp, and fast browser... though I am one, rather annoying, point away from moving over completely. As a veteran user of Opera of course i'm loving the similarity in Vivaldi, except one feature is missing in tab functionality is to "Open new tab next to active". Middle mouse clicking on URLs would open the new links in tabs next to current, instead of at the end. Allows the user to essentially "nest" similar URL content together in one place. Handy if you're got 20 tabs open on four different topics. One other minor item which isn't even necessary, is the ability to drag tabs "off-screen" and create new windows with them. Would be nice, but not a great need if it will compromise the smooth running of this shiny browser :3 Thanks

• Welcome to the forum Lizzbeth!

The discussion about this topic you can follow at this thread. There is mentioned an extension as a workaround.

• @Lizzbeth:

One other minor item which isn't even necessary, is the ability to drag tabs "off-screen" and create new windows with them. Would be nice, but not a great need if it will compromise the smooth running of this shiny browser :3

Thanks

Among many others :) there is this thread with a response from Shpankov
    https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/all/7352-for-users-with-multiple-screens-sort-of-a-feature-request

• Thankyou both.

Clearly my searching skills need a lot of work. Good to know folks are already on the ball <3

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.