Bug since first tested alpha by getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET



  • Hello, I really like Vivaldi and more or less often tested the latest version just for testing. But already in the first version I tested I got from time to time the following error with no clear reason why. Every other browser works but not vivaldi. Back with the first versions I had Windows 7 installed when it happend. Now I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and had a fresh Windows 8.1 Installation. I could never determine when I got the error until now. - I can recreate the error and it happens all the time for me. I click on Settings and soon after every site I would like to open give the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. - I can recreate the error by klicking the small refresh buttuns on the speed dial tiles. This works always and every other browser even chrome(which uses the same proxy settings from windows) work still like a charm. When I restart Vivaldi then I still get the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. But after about 30 seconds later every page work again. I have no problems with my connection and every other browser works like a charm. I got the recreational error since the first public alpha with a completly different OS Installation. There is a german thread from people expirience the same as me without a solution given: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/german/3953-dns-probe-finished-no-internet-v-1-0-209-3



  • I made a demonstration for you


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.