Data syncing

• currently I have installed Vivaldi in four different computers.
    None of the computers seem to have the same speed dial links, bookmarks and/or passwords
    All my computers have some but not all of the above data.
    It seems that when I add a new bookmark it will be added to the computer I use at the time but not the others

The basic premise of syncing the data is for all instances of the program to use the same set of data, otherwise it does not work.
    Also the syncing must be seamless.

Is this a known problem with syncing or I'm doing something wrong?
    How can I sync all my computers to one set of data and set the program so that this happens no more?

@TomHatz

Hi,

A recent bug was discovered related to the UserName Text case.

It has to be written the same way as it was registered.

Check that.

--
    "Off Topic Tip"
    Follow the Signature's Backup | Reset link.
    Take the opportunity to start a Backup plan and even create a Template Profile.

Windows 7 (x64)
    Vivaldi Backup | Reset

• Vivaldi Translator

The little cloud icon on the taskbar should display the status of your sync:a39c48e2-6c2f-49c2-beab-4c421e180258-image.png
    Hovering the icon or clicking it will give you more information about the status of sync for your profile.
    Make sure that when you crete something you're actually connected and there are no sync issues. Also check in every computer when the date of the last sync was.

Also, you have the option to sync only some elements (may sync passwords but not bookmarks, for instance). This may be stating the obvious but don't forget to also check that what you want to be sync'd is actually being sync'd 🙂

• Thank you all
    I did fix my issue
    I was not using my user name as it was registered (mixed case)
    It works now

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.